What you’ll need:
- 3 bars of Primordial Chocolate™
- 12 large Strawberries
- 12 Marshmallows
- 12 Bamboo Skewers
- Toppings of choice
Bring it all together:
- Put each marshmallow on a skewer – set aside.
- Rinse strawberries and trim leaves and stems – set aside.
- Break apart 3 bars of Primordial Chocolate™ in a microwave safe bowl.
- Heat on high in 30 second increments until melted – stirring every 30 seconds.
- Dip each strawberry in melted chocolate.
- For something a little extra, dip the chocolate-covered strawberries in coconut flakes, sugar, sprinkles, or topping of your choice.
- Place on parchment paper and refrigerate for ~20 minutes or put in the freezer for ~10 minutes – until the chocolate sets.
- Remove each dipped strawberry from the parchment paper and place on a marshmallow skewer to serve – don’t forget to take pictures first!