MycoGrow® Micronized Endo/Ecto Seed Mix - 1 oz
Bulk Discounts on Host Defense® Supplements*
- Save 20% on 4+ capsules, extracts, powders or syrups! Use code BULK20 at checkout
- Save 25% on 12 capsules, extracts, powders or syrups! Use code BULK25 at checkout
- Mix and match your favorites
*Cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. Learn more.
Powered by Mushroom Mycelium™ - NO FILLERS!
A ‘filler’ is an additive, or an ingredient that either serves to add bulk or weight to the end product, but that has no discernible health benefit. There are no ‘fillers’ used in Host Defense products. Rather, both the mushroom mycelium and the fermented rice substrate in our supplements have been researched, tested, and shown to offer health-supporting benefits.*
MycoGrow® Micronized Endo/Ecto Seed Mix root inoculum contains of four species of endomycorrhizal mycorrhizal fungi and seven species of ectomycorrhizal fungi. The powder comes in a particle size of less than 300 microns (#50 screen). MycoGrow Micronized Endo/Ecto Seed Mix ensures the mycorrhizal symbiont is present at germination helping seedlings access water and nutrients for vigorous early growth. The powered inoculum can be stored in a cool dry area for 24 months without loss of viability. Available in 1-ounce increments. Please call (800) 780-9126 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for wholesale price list or custom quotations.
Endomycorrhizal fungi: (130,000 propagules per pound total)
Glomus intraradices, G. aggregatum, G. mosseae, G. etunicatum (71.7 propagules per gram each)
Ectomycorrhizal fungi: (110,000,000 propagules per pound total)
Rhizopogon fulvigleba, R. villosullus, R. luteolus, R. amylopogon (2,750 propagules per gram each)
Pisolithus tinctorius (220,509 propagules per gram)
Scleroderma cepa, S. citrinum (5,500 propagules per gram each)
MycoGrow Micronized Seed Mix is most effective when applied in direct contact with plant roots and seeds, root enzymes stimulate mycorrhizal germination.
- Seed Treatment: To use as a seed coat at time of planting, moisten seeds slightly, drain excess water and coat 1 pound of seeds with one ounce of inoculum.
- Restoration: Use 10 pounds per acre. Broadcast mixed with seed or hydromulch operation before or during plantings.
- Agriculture: Inoculum can be banded in rows or side dressed before or during planting at a rate of 1–2 pounds per acre or approximately ¼ teaspoon under each planting
- Nursery: Inoculum can be mixed in planting soil before/during filling cavities, pots, and trays at a rate of 4–12 ounces per cubic yard of soil.
- For compost tea or watering in: Inoculum can be mixed in compost tea or water at a minimum rate one ounce (2 tablespoons) to about 1 gallon. Mix well and keep agitated. One gallon will treat about 75 one-gallon sized plants.