Bulk Discounts on Host Defense® Supplements*
- Save 20% on 4+ capsules, extracts, powders or syrups! Use code BULK20 at checkout
- Save 25% on 12 capsules, extracts, powders or syrups! Use code BULK25 at checkout
- Mix and match your favorites
*Cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. Learn more.
MycoGrow® Soluble is a comprehensive blend of 19 species of endo- and ectomycorrhizal fungi, along with clay, soluble kelp, and humic acids. This formula is designed to help promote fast plant and root growth by increasing nutrient and water uptake. MycoGrow Soluble comes in a powder form and has ~92,000 endomycorrhizal propagules per pound and ~1.2 billion ectomycorrhizal spores per pound. It is great for adding to rooting media or commercial potting soils, which can be devoid of beneficial soil microorganisms. MycoGrow Soluble is a concentrated, ultrafine, suspendable powder which is less than 300 microns and can be used with mechanical application equipment that allows passage of No. 50 screen. One ounce of MycoGrow Soluble will treat 125–200 plants; 1 pound will treat about 2000–4000 plants or an area covering approximately 4000 square feet. (Depending on size of plant and application method.) The powdered inoculum can be stored in a cool dry area for 24 months without loss of viability. Available in 1-ounce and 1-pound increments. Please call (800) 780-9126 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for wholesale price list or custom quotations.
Application Instructions: MycoGrow is most effective when applied in direct contact with plant roots and seeds, root enzymes stimulate mycorrhizal germination. One ounce of MycoGrow Soluble will treat 125–200 plants; 1 pound will treat about 2000–4000 plants or an area covering approximately 4000 square feet. (Depending on size of plant and application method.)
MycoGrow Soluble can be mixed at a rate of 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) in approximately 12 gallons of water, ½ teaspoon per gallon or 1 pound to 200 gallons water. Apply using one of the following techniques:
- Deep root injection: Use spray pattern for deep root feeding at a rate of ½ gallon per hole.
- For compost tea or watering in and use with porous media (such as potting soils) use as a soil drench at a rate of 6–12 ounces of liquid per plant.
- For ball & burlap plantings or potted transplants spray or pour on root balls just before backfilling.
- Mix dry inoculum with potting soil at a rate of 1 ounce per 2 cubic feet of soil or 12 ounces per cubic yard.
Endomycorrhizal Fungi: (92,000 prop/lb Total)
Glomus intraradices, G. mosseae, G. aggregatum, G. etunicatum (34 prop/g each)
Glomus deserticola, G. monosporum, G. clarum, Paraglomus brasilianum and Gigaspora margarita (13 prop/g each)
Ectomycorrhizal Fungi: (1.2 Billion prop/lb Total)
Rhizopogon villosulus, R. luteolus, R. amylopogon, R. fulvigleba (208,750 prop/g each)
Pisolithus tinctorius (1,250,000 prop/g)
Suillus granulatus (260,000 prop/g)
Laccaria bicolor and L. laccata (83,500 prop/g each)
Scleroderma cepa and S. citrinum (41,750 prop/g each)