FP's Air Circulation System II
Our Air Circulation System II combines air distribution and humidification in one package for grow rooms up to 3000 cubic feet in volume. The basic components of the system are identical to the Air Circulation System I, but instead of using misting nozzles, the Air Circulation System II maintains humidity with a 1–3 gallon per hour Humidifan.
The Air Circulation System II Package Includes:
- A 360 CFM (@ .8" static pressure) plenum fan
- A two-speed in-line "booster" duct fan
- A sheet metal housing
- A 99.99% efficient HEPA filter, 12 x 12 x 5.8 inches
- 20 feet of 8 inch diameter vented ducting
- A 1–3 gallon-per-hour (GPH) Mushroom Humidifan with Flow Meter, 12 feet of ¼" water line, and a solenoid valve
- A duct humidistat
- A weatherized 4-outlet Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) extension box with 6 foot cord and two grounded 120V plugs
Please note: due to the complexity of this product, our online store is unable to automatically calculate shipping. If you order this product online, a customer service representative will contact you regarding shipping costs before we charge your credit card.