FP's Air Circulation System II - 230V/50Hz
Our Air Circulation System II combines air distribution and humidification in one package for grow rooms up to 3000 cubic feet in volume. The basic components of the system are identical to the Air Circulation System I, but instead of using misting nozzles, the Air Circulation System II maintains humidity with a 1–3 gallon per hour Humidifan. 230V/50Hz for international customers.
The Air Circulation System II Package Includes:
- A 360 CFM (@ .8" static pressure) plenum fan
- A two-speed in-line "booster" duct fan
- A sheet metal housing
- A 99.99% efficient HEPA filter, 12 x 12 x 5.8 inches
- 20 feet of 8 inch diameter vented ducting
- A 1–3 gallon-per-hour (GPH) Mushroom Humidifan with Flow Meter, 12 feet of ¼" water line, and a solenoid valve
- A duct humidistat
- A weatherized 4-outlet Ground Fault Circuit Interrupt (GFCI) extension box with 6 foot cord and two grounded 120V plugs
- A 1000VA Stepdown Transformer
Please note: we are not able to provide accurate shipping calculations for international orders online. When you place an order for this product online, before your order is processed, a Customer Service Representative will contact you with a quotation on shipping.