MycoGrow® For Vegetables
MycoGrow® for Vegetables root inoculum contains four species of endomycorrhizal fungi and is designed to optimize vegetable plant growth by extending the root system with mycelial networks, resulting in greater water and nutrient uptake benefitting the plant with drought and disease resistance. MycoGrow for Vegetables comes in powder form (freeze dried spore mass) and contains about 130,000 propagules per pound. It is the perfect companion for garden or potting soils that are often devoid of beneficial microorganisms. The powdered inoculum can be stored in a cool dry area for 24 months without loss of viability. Available in 1-ounce and 1-pound increments. Please call (800) 780-9126 or e-mail email@example.com for wholesale price list or custom quotations.
Endomycorrhizal species: (130,000 Propagules per lb Total)
Glomus intraradices, Glomus aggregatum, Glomus mosseae, Glomus etunicatum (71.7 propagules/g each).
MycoGrow for Vegetables is most effective when applied in direct contact with plant roots and seeds. Root enzymes stimulate mycorrhizal germination.
- For compost tea or watering in: Mix one ounce (2 tablespoons) per gallon or 1 pound to 25 gallons, use as soil drench.
- Restoration: Use 7–10 pounds per acre. Broadcast mixed with seed or hydromulch operation before or during plantings.
- Agriculture: Inoculum can be banded in rows or side dressed before or during planting at a rate of 1-2 pounds per acre or 1 teaspoon per row foot.
- Nursery: Inoculum can be mixed in planting soil before/during filling cavities, pots, and trays at a rate of 4–12 ounces per cubic yard or 2–6 teaspoons per 2 cubic foot bag of potting soil.
- For potted transplants or cuttings: Apply ¼–3 teaspoons under each planting, depending on size using the following rates:
- 2" pots or plugs ¼ teaspoon
- 4" pots ½ teaspoon
- 1–2 gallon pots 1–2 teaspoons
- 3+ gallon 3+ teaspoons