Fungi Perfecti, LLC Summary of Benefits
The following benefits are a part of the Company’s total compensation package. Additional information concerning the benefits are communicated during the offer stage of the recruitment. Some benefits are administered by plan documents; the plan or program documents determine actual benefits.
- Paid sick, vacation and holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance to employees who are scheduled to work 20 hours or more per week; the Company currently pays 75% of the employees medical, dental and vision premium for the first two (2) years of service and 100% of the employee’s medical, vision and dental premium after two (2) years of service.
- Employees who opt into our health benefits receive a Health Reimbursement Arrangement Account (HRA) in the amount of $2,000 each year to use toward eligible medical, dental and vision expenses.
- $50,000 Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage at no cost to the employee. Additional Voluntary Life and AD&D is available at the employee’s expense.
- Discretionary bonuses
- All employees have access to an Employee Assistance Program
- A pre-tax Flexible Spending Account is available based on the annual current IRS allotted amount
- A pre-tax Dependent Care Account funded by the employee up to $5,000 per year
- Employees are eligible to participate in the Company’s 401K/ROTH after completing three (3) months of service. The Company will match up to 6% of the employees’ contribution and employees are vested from first day of contribution.
- Education assistance program for eligible employees
- Employee discounts on products