- 4 oz fresh Shiitake mushrooms sliced
- ½ small onion chopped
- 1 lb cooked Fettucini
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce (homemade or from jar)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil (or half and half)
- 1 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Saute garlic and onion and white pepper in olive oil or butter till onion is softened then add Shiitake mushrooms and saute two minutes more over moderate heat do not over cook. Drain pasta and toss with Alfredo sauce and onion mushroom mix while hot. Sprinkle w/ Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Have a favorite mushroom recipe? Share it here!